xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Veradesigns

Help Website Not Showing Up. [resolved] Veradesigns.info

i recently got my Xisto - Support.com acc and im now hosting from them i had a website recently with another host website i disliked it so i moved here
everything is perfect exept one thing, i uploaded my files and all what displys is whats on my website.

Here

any help how to fix it. its confuising to me im new to web designing.
Thanks for your help guys.
ps. i know its workiing because i can go to mail.veradesigns.info and it shows the cpanel so its probably an error im doing wrong hope someone helps me.
my website was working perfectly fine before on the other hosting acc. but i surely dont want to go back i love Xisto hosts =[

Make sure you upload all your files in the correct directories. All your files need to go under your /WWW/ or /Public_html/ folder, otherwise it won't work.

Make sure you upload all your files in the correct directories. All your files need to go under your /WWW/ or /Public_html/ folder, otherwise it won't work.

OK, ill see if that solves the problem,
one more question any help of fixing my website.?
just need some advice on how to fix it and some codes.
anyone interested ill post details later amma fix my website.

Well if all your code is "correct' then as long as you post it with the appropriate extension in the /WWW/ or Public_html folder (both the same) it should work fine, but if you are having problems with code, members of the forum would be glad to help, I will help as much as I can as well.I have had experience with multiple different languages.

Well if all your code is "correct' then as long as you post it with the appropriate extension in the /WWW/ or Public_html folder (both the same) it should work fine, but if you are having problems with code, members of the forum would be glad to help, I will help as much as I can as well.
I have had experience with multiple different languages.

dude i love you!!! it works perfectly :D
thank you.
Ok well that my site veradesigns.info i dont know notihng about making it better but i got tons of codes i want to try i even got a ipanel code to put in but its just a start thats my website describing what i do pretty wack but is something just hoping you could help me make it way better thnx. any advice would help.

Topic is resolved.If you want to talk about your website, start another topic in its respective forum. This topic is closed.