xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How to install Langauge into Windows7? How To Change Windows Xp Language ?

How to install Langauge into Windows7?How To Change Windows Xp Language ?

Please tell me how to install language into Windows7

-question by Paul junior

How to install Langauge into Windows7?

How To Change Windows Xp Language ?

Please tell me how to install language into Windows7

-question by Paul junior

You can change the language by going to Control panel-->Date,time,Language, and Regional Options

Then click on Regional and Language options in the bottom right.

Then from there click on the Language Tab then you can install script or click on details for more information.

If you're still having difficulties then go to this link--> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

:D

Edited by vikramsince1993 (see edit history)

start -> control panel -> Regional and Language Options -> languages (tab bar) -> put v in the bux of what you want to installstart -> control panel -> Regional and Language Options -> languages (tab bar) -> Details -> addTo add a language to use with your keyboard:DD

I don't know if those where the replies you're looking for. To change the language format you can use the control panel options that have been mentioned. However that does not change the operating system language if that is what you are looking for. I pretty sure you have to format and reinstall Windows entirely if you want it entirely in a different language (for all of your start menu, control panel, errors, etc.)

You can download the language files from microsoft and just change language at control panel as they said before, also right click on the taskbar choose toolbars and open the language bar and choose the wanted language to change the keyboard format :P

If you mean changing the display language of Windows, well, you have to install the language pack first. Now you can only install language packs if you have Professional or Ultimate. For the other versions, there's still some reduced language packs (called LIPs), that can be downloaded, and have their own installer mechanism.After you've installed a language pack, you can change it from control panel > regional options.You can also change locale (that is mainly date, time formats and stuff like that, actually from the same place).?I hope this is what you needed.