xisto Community
ragav.bpl

I Can't Access My Xistosupport Accout Please help its urgent............

Hello members.........I am facing a problem please help me..........I am not able to login to https://support.xisto.com/
My e-mail is ragav.bpl@gmail.com for logging in I am trying to retrieve my password through forgot password but no luck.......It says no e-mail foundEven i can't open a support ticket there at that time also it asks for login details......... but i can't loginPlease help can some one tell me some way

Try checking your email for your password, or maybe it could be forum password. Did you forget it or is it just accepting your accout? It could be that if you were off for the time before myCENTS came about your account could have been deleted, but it seems that can't be possible from when your account was made. I would ask in the shoutbox also, because there are always mods over there. I would say try making a new account using the same email and your accounts would be linked again, otherwise there is a little problems, since you still have myCENTS displayed to me under your name, so your email has to exist. Try checking caps and try out the other possible passwords you use. I always have that problem, because some websites require me to have numbers and caps and all different security measures, which annoy me.

Odds are that you might have type your e-mail or password wrong when you first set it up and that being the case you may want to contact support directly at support@xisto.com to see if another variation of the email exists or see if the password is wrong. Make sure to give your cpanel name, website url to help to speed up looking for the correct information and changing it if needed.

Thanks all of you .......i am really thankfull to allI created a new account and it was automatically linked with my Xisto.com account .............Although i had a really big trouble in proving that the domain i purchased was really mine..........but atlast it is all good........and i am happy again with the support............Thanks again