xisto Community
Digitalidad

Beautiful Computer Graphics (3d & 2d)

Hi there! Just to recommend you all, and specially the 3D graphics lovers to visit this site: http://www.cgsociety.org/ it's got some really beautiful works of art in its gallery. And you can even submit your own art.

Go check it and tell me your favourite. I'm sure you'll be very inspired by those great artist after visiting the site.

One of my favourites is this Portrait of a Girl. It's so good that it looks like a photograph!

Fabulous stuff there. Can you get some of them to start posting in the GFX Forum here?Speaking of which, what happened to our GFX Crew around here? They were very active for a long time...Anyone interested in starting it back up as a functioning unit? (hint):D

Fabulous stuff there. Can you get some of them to start posting in the GFX Forum here?

Speaking of which, what happened to our GFX Crew around here? They were very active for a long time...

Anyone interested in starting it back up as a functioning unit? (hint)

:D

I'll have to check if there's no copyright problem to post some here, but I guess there won't be any.

That of the GFX Crew sounds interesting, but what would you have to do to activate it again? BTW, I think Saint Michael is part of it. Right?

<-- CG society member since 2004 where they were once known as cgtalk.orgThey pioneered the modeling competition that use see rather common in most 3D related forums.