xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cemeteryrecords

New Site Found That Not Only Works, But Works Great! Make Serious Money

O.K.To start off, No, I'm Not Spam. I may not be a respected member here at Xisto, but I'm sure most have seen me around.I've posted a few posts on Linkbucks.com to make money. Screw them!While in fact they do accually pay you, it's a very small amount.I can across a site about a week about that is amazing!It's called Uploadbox.comIt claims to pay $20 per 1000 downloads of your files. And it works!I Made $13 in my first 24 hours. You can cash out when your account balance is $25.I HAVE been paid. It pays only to Webmoney Z-Purse (its like a bootleg paypal)But regardless, It's downright amazing!I had to share this.Enjoy, all you lazy, make money online people, like me :D-Cem Rec

Lets get realistic. I say I will pay you a million dollar and all you have to do is collect the money from moon - you know where. Damn stupid.Webmoney Z-purse is a site that just keeps your money and if you want to pay for any services then they charge a hefty price. Go to their official site and you will find that even the tutorials and simple information as to what is webmoney need to download a file or install a third party video payer. Another sucker software. wmtransfer.comAnd you are never paid in cash or cheque. WOW!!!.This just a waste of time and your bandwidth which you pay always.