xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Froglok

White Noise Your Views Please

Hi i went to see white noise today i was not pleased because i wasted 5 pound on it. My reason for my anger is that the movie is one of the worst i have ever seen it takes about 45 minits to actually get into what it is about which i nely fell asleep threw. Then its just about people recording the voices of there loved ones and others which have passed away. Then at the end this strange impish ghost hing attacks the main charecter. So tbh this is a boring i warn against seeing it.:P

I agree. It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was so borring and hardly anything ever happened. I was waiting for it to end the whole way through.

lol yeah but the thing is 2 of my m8s for it was actually good :D bit strange ey lol bu i guess they dnt no crap films when they smack them in the face.