xisto Community
Veradesigns

Horrible Week! Why this

OK here is my problem,Been working my behind off with my boss, turns out hes supposed to pay me 40 a day. So far i have invested at least 40 hours non pay with him and around 9 days.He has me working on his accountancy(he owns a bushiness) he has me making his cd's for a song group he has, 4 websites of low rider club, his work, his raping crew and a myspace of his music.He not only has me wokring on that but on bussiness cards too not only that this is costing him a lot of money but hes also not paying me im soposed to control his accountancy but hes just got to little emplyoees and lots of work, and low on cash sadly valentines day is comming i have no money for my girl to spend with, i work that day with him and not only that but i wanted to build a website and my only hope was Xisto wich is here, this site is ok its not so bad but one this that seriously bugs me really bad, these guys not only that they dont give you warnings but after hours and hours of forum posting and helping everyone out just 2 warns, all it took 2 *bleep warns to stop my 3 dollar monthy website going and, knowing that im broke, wich in this case i live in the really poor economy where bums live besides us and unfair labor even though we work our behinds much more than othe people doing the same job, same exact miserable job and getting payed less than half of what they earn, well anyways back to my problem,not only that i was put with warn for replying to a closed post witch in this case i think its total bogus because once a post is closed i believe its unable to be replied to,but i was also warned from "quoting" a year based article and posting false facts when in my opinion i live in the most corrupted place and the worst place you can live in where you see everyday drugs and know how the economy works with these drug problemsthat is 2x warns,working my but off comming in from 9 pm to 4 or 5 am on Xisto replying to post all for a website wich i love to have with all my passioni now cant even log in to the mycent credit system because my acc was somehow deleted and i have 2x warnsome week end i been having i so hate it and i surely wont like Xisto moderators(not all) ruening my day even more for puting bogus threads and not getting a first warning and just getting a mark on my what u so called x-good recordalso i posted almost 100 posts within 5 days and as you can see i did not spam, i followed board rules about that i posted acurate and decent posts and more than 1 liners.its unfair to people that work their behinds off in these website and end up receavin nothing in return. working my *bottom* of for what no pay, no website i think this is bogus and unfair.just hope anyone could cheer me up i been having a horrible horrible week.Thank guys.

D: That sucks about work. I really try to think that people are above doing stuff like that. There's no way that he just doesn't know the number of hours accrued, and would be fully willing to reimburse you if he found out, is there?

But umm, this might cheer you up (It made me laugh, at least) :

his raping crew

Might you have meant, 'rapping crew'? :D

(Instead of a crew of rapists, you see).

D: That sucks about work. I really try to think that people are above doing stuff like that. There's no way that he just doesn't know the number of hours accrued, and would be fully willing to reimburse you if he found out, is there?

I agree so much it is not right for any employer to do that to anyone at all. You have laws on your side. and Raping crew is right because this guy being raped by his boss. If I had a boss like that I would have just said Beep this job and walked out. Called the Employment Commission and told them what was going on, Got a lawyar and slapped a lawsuit on his cheap Beep.

I agree so much it is not right for any employer to do that to anyone at all. You have laws on your side. and Raping crew is right because this guy being raped by his boss. If I had a boss like that I would have just said Beep this job and walked out. Called the Employment Commission and told them what was going on, Got a lawyar and slapped a lawsuit on his cheap Beep.

:P Raping crew ahahah funny yeah having trouble spelling myself, Rapping Crew is what i was supposed to write, how dumb of me.

Well i talked to him i told him i needed some money for valentines day and to pay my phone he said he's got my hours written and once he gets money with a decent amount he will pay me every cent of it.

But na Sueing him is not me, hes cool he calls me boss cause i take care of everything you know its fun being called boss my your own boss specialy when its his bussines you know and whats even better he knows lost of people that would do it for free the work i do but he told most of his employees that he perfers me because i do an oustaunding job.

But yeah my week is getting a little better hope it fixes itself.