xisto Community
novoAlias

Can't Access Server Gamma In Any Way Shape Or Form... or cpanel or website or anything else

Okay I have a subdomain at Xisto.com and I have waited a couple days incase its some wierd internal propagation issue...

I cannot access or even ping the server my website is on, 208.87.243.146 and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ both result in time out errors both in firefox and from my command prompt.

This is odd considering I can ping trap 17.. I just checked from support and billing even clicking 'php info' results in a timeout error...

The other servers ALL WORK!

I don't suppose I could be put on another server that actually works?

Thankyou!

J.

First of all, what happens if you seek only the sub-domain name?I get the default index page (list of folders) when I use the sub-domain and a cpanel login when I use your posted link, so it appears that you might have an IP ban from Xisto - Support. maybe.Go to the Billing Centre and submit a ticket requesting the IP Ban removal.Failing that, contact your ISP to see if they have a block in place.

First of all, what happens if you seek only the sub-domain name?
I get the default index page (list of folders) when I use the sub-domain and a cpanel login when I use your posted link, so it appears that you might have an IP ban from Xisto - Support. maybe.

Go to the Billing Centre and submit a ticket requesting the IP Ban removal.

Failing that, contact your ISP to see if they have a block in place.

Heres what I got pinging my subdomain... I submitted a ticket but I'll update it re: IP Ban.

post-76515-1234236519_thumb.jpg