xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Woon

Clan Woon Battle.net @ UsEast 60+ members

Clan Name: Woon

Clan Leader : Falcon

Ventrilo: Information available to all our members.

Ranking: We use the Marines ranking system, how ever we have made the ranking process very unique to our clan.

Divisions: We are mainly centered on Battle.net and Combat Arms. We have recently expanded to Counter Strike Source. Each of our divisions has a leader so the members can quickly contact one. (Division and Ranking information is found on our website ?Information? tab.)

We have been around for over two years. We have members that play on a monthly basis to members who take gaming quite seriously. We prefer to have a diverse community because it allows for more fun and enjoyable gaming. One thing we have always taken pride in Clan Woon is our strict no hacking policy. Any members caught hacking are kicked out of the clan. If you are interested in joining visit our site and post on the forums or contact me through any of the following:

Email: Falcon@woongaming.com

AIM: Thecell316

PM here on forums

verry odd sir, is this like spam or something?just asking because pretty much your supposed to be helping people with their questions not wasting space in the forums
but yea..battle.net isnt that for like diablo 2 or something.

Well it is in the right section "Clans and Groups" So I don't see how he is wasting space or spamming O.o

As of right now we have CS:S on hold until summer. We cannot find a proper leader to run that part of the clan. However our server will still be running in the mean time. If someone thinks they have the qualification to be a leader for a cs:s division either post here or email me. Nihadm89@hotmail.com

Well I think I could be the leader of that.I could also help manage the website as I have a lot of experience with HTML and PHP as well as most forum versions. I am no n00b at css, Just a pr0, And I also have over 1,000 hours of playing it! :DAlso I have just added you on msn.