xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Imap Accounts

Hey guys, I wanted here to talk about IMAP accounts through the cpanel.The previous system with credits, and the different email hosting, there was a catch all email that you could put in a client, and it would be an IMAP account, and import ALL of the emails which are on the host. So for me the main email was the cpanel username, and I could just setup an IMAP account, not pop3 in like windows mail, and it just imports all the different user folders, ect. Now this feature seems to have just.. disappeared. I believe that Xisto has now switched to using google apps, which I think is great, but its not very convenient for me. So we switched the MX stuff, so we can use web mail which is on the server. We can access this from webmail.domain.com, but again, the thing that I wanted we don't have yet. So I was suggesting maybe the old email methods should be brought back?