xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xalor

Sig Request

I don't really know how to put in a Sig Request, since most of the ones I did weren't so structured and the ones I do I just ask for a game, or the render so I did my best at asking, Thank you for taking the time for looking and seeing if this was possible. If you cannot access the render, or have any other problems, drop me a PM or post back on the thread and I will upload via my account instead of Planet Renders.

Size: Any Size you wish, I don't know how you would like to make it but keep it in confines of the forum limits

Theme: Abstract Vector

Render: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Render Theme: Vectored, with sort of flowing shapes

Color: Blue, black with the colors of the render

Text: Courage and underneath inserted my Forum Name of Xalor

Other effects: Lines around it with wavy lines coming out.

I can't really explain it but when you see the render, I guess you could see why I said vector since it is a vector based image. Thank you for looking at this request

This sig may not have the wavy lines you asked for, but i can give you the XCF to modify the file any further if you want. Here's what i came up with:post-8528-1234132502_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the sig, can you save the GIMP File as a PSD or a Photoshop file or remove the text, and save as a .png or a JPEG image? I would like to do something with the text, but other than that that's really good, I couldn't think of anything like that. Just a little request though, do you what sound bars are, they're like the up down bars on a sound file image, could you add it on top at the bottom of the smaller Ichigo, if possible thanks if you can. I don't have GIMP so thats the only problem.