xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Have I Done Somthing Wrong?

Hello,

I need some help with this as I am new :s.

Some has been explained by my friend -Sky-

But I have posted a bit now and my stats are still the same O.o

Earned:$0.00

myCENT:8.20

When does it change O.o

And can you only get some many my cents a day?

Thanks,

- Ash :D.

Yeah mines been stuck on $1 for a while now, velma told me that it updates at regular intervals to prevent heavy load.I dont know when it will update though.. :D

I will have to ask velma or another online mod :DOh sure now it updates lol.But I don't get theEarned:Part does that change when you get a full dollar?

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

Once you hit something like $3 you will be able to order a hosting package. It really depends on your activity on Xisto and your posts. If you spam (one liners too many "enter" lines it will count as spam as your trying to make your posts bigger by using your enter button to space everything) then you may get a warning then your myCENTs will stop transfering to your hosting account until your warning level has been removed.Just try and make some useful quality posts etc like the one I am doing now and you should be fine. Just remember to keep on checking the Xisto Readme. :D

ok well i am glad that u understand, the same thing happened to me a while ago..i guess it is also becasue the server is being over grounded by people always wanting to come into the awesoe website. lets just hope that it doesnt get too groundedlol:P

omgi had that same problem a while ahoi guess it was becasue the server was overloaded(as stated above) becaseu it tok me 3 days until i got any changewell i am glad you found ur solutionalthough i did not help:(goodbye :D