xisto Community
Mr Inviso

Nascar Pre Season Starts Next Week! I cant wait

The Budweiser Shoot out will be on FOX 8pm Central next Saturday evening. I fell in love with NASCAR last year. I remember watching it as a kid. But now that I can appreciate what is going on out there it just thrills me. Joey Lagano will be driving the 20 car for Home Depot. He will be the youngest driver to ever start the Daytona 500. I hope he does well. And the guy he got that seat from is moving on and starting his own team. Thats right Tony Stewart will be driving the 14 car as co-owner of Stewart Hass Racing. I just heard from a friend that number 14 was Kyle Petty's number and Tony called him up and asked if Klye wouldn't mind if he used his old number. I don't know how true that story is, but it sure sounds kinda neat. Are their any Jounior fans out there? I but he has a good this year. And somebody please tell me that Johnson isn't going to four-peat! What about Kyle Busch??? Will he mature a little more this year? I just admire the way he drives. I have never seen anyone cut through the pack the way he does, never mind how fast he does it.Gentlemen Get Ready To Start Your Engines!!!

Oh man, Yes it will not be long, before the smells of gas and burning tires fill the air. Can't wait. Then before we know it my favorit race will be here. the Indy 500.