xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
princeofvegas

New Google Android Os For Phones

So has anyone seen the new T-Mobile G1 that is powered by the all new Google Android OS. I have had this phone for over 2 months now and I love it. It is automatically synced to all of my google services and best part yet is the Google Android Marketplace. Almost every application in the marketplace is free of charge because of the nature of the OS being open source. This is the best things that have happened to cell phones since the blackberry was first released. has anyone else had any experiences with this phone yet? I would love to hear about it.

I was going to sell my iPhone and pick one of them up, but I decided to wait until a second generation so they can work in more features to the phone. Quite honestly, the phone wasn't all that attractive and I didn't like how they designed the keyboard. The Android OS is great though. No doubt there.

True the phone isnt much to look at. But it is one of the most powerful phones hardware wise on the the market to date. plus the fact that it has a hardware keyboard too. the next generation is going to be a touch keyboard only. i actually have a full working version of debian running off of my sd card on my phone. that right there should demonstrate the power and versatility of the g1. i think googles next step is going to be taking over the world... lol.