xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A review On My Phone Sony Ericsson W910i

A review On My PhoneSony Ericsson W910i

I own a w910i and its one of the best phones in the under $500 category I have ever seen. Its motion sensing ability is a little bit silly but it makes up for it in so many different areas. 2 mega pixels  in a phone is really good especially considering that it is a music phone and not a camera phone. I'm not sure about other parts of the world but here in Queensland, Australia I bought my phone phone for $199 and I doubt the Motorola is cheaper than that. I would also like to point out that the w910i has two cameras, one is just for video calling which is lacking on most other phones plus because of the cable that connects it to the computer, you can go on websites such as www(dot)Mobango(dot)Com and www(dot)Zedge (dot)Com and download games and themes for your phone that are completely free. My friends ask me for games and themes because they have to pay for theirs.

This review is a little bit personal but in my opinion, the w910i is the best phone Ive seen

Cheers 

Benjiman