xisto Community
ragav.bpl

Make It Easy For Every Of Us To Earn

Hi TrapiansI had a suggestion to all of you to make it easy for every of us to earn through our site by increasing the site traffic......I am not here with a plan to invest any where its just a suggestion.......We can make a forum on Xisto.com and register our sites here or in other words we can make a group where every site owner can submit his/her site.....And each and every member who submitted his site will click on the ads of the other members site.....It'll take only a few minutes to do so and thus will help the owner of the site .....This will result in the increment in the traffic as well as if we will click on the ads the site owner will also get money for that.......This will not spam the advertisement system and you can earn legal money tooo.....As every member will visit it with there own unique IP address............Only those members who are interested in earning themselves and helping others earn would be allowed to join the group or forum(which would be moderated)This can be assured by the site owner that he is recieving atleast that much clicks per day which is equal to the number of members in that forum/group.............This will steadily increase the alexa rating as well as number of visitors visiting per day..............As the members in this group/forum will increase all of us can benefit alot........................So what do you think every 1 ... I want your suggestions on this......Is this a good way to earn.?????What do you think.>???

But don?t you think it will increase click fraud. By this way if by chance anyone clicks many time on someone others site then Google can ban the members and in some cases they can even ban the whole hosting servers. So before taking such steps be careful and think twise.

First of all let me tell you what you're planning to do falls under category called "Black hat SEO". I don't know how many people go for that and get sued by Google in terms of 0 Pagerank and ban from Adsense etc.

This will not spam the advertisement system and you can earn legal money tooo.....

You call this legal? and Not SPAM? Do you know what is legal? and asking others to click on ads is illegal and is prohibited by almost every ad-network. Just before proceeding to any further can you show me TOS of either Adsense, Adbrite, Adify, Chitika where they've mentioned that asking your friends to click on ads is legal? Or raising traffic with help by forming groups is legal? Please don't push your thoughts by saying something like that is legal. Just because you don't get caught and ad-networks are not monitoring you doesn't mean it is legal.

And each and every member who submitted his site will click on the ads of the other members site.....
It'll take only a few minutes to do so and thus will help the owner of the site .....

This is illegal and if you think it's not then show me TOS of atleast one of leading ad-network which approves you to clicking on your friends or groups ads.

As every member will visit it with there own unique IP address............
Only those members who are interested in earning themselves and helping others earn would be allowed to join the group or forum(which would be moderated)

Do you think such method will be accepted by ad-networks? If you want to create such groups then instad of reinventing the wheel maybe you should join services like bux.to/hits4pay etc. And you can generate traffic by posting your URL as advertisement as well.

Hope you didn't posted this idea thread on Google groups or google help/adsense official goups etc. Other wise after going through your site in signature they could have banned you from the system.

ok Mr. Mahesh i totally agree with you and will keep in mind that it is not legal.But i wanted to ask you 1 thing that while talking cant you be more polite and being senior here according to the posts made by you i suppose that you should have been. And you have been here for such a long time so i purpose that you should treat all of us as your guest to your family and if we make some mistake you can tell us gently by being polite.And secondly it was just a suggestion i didnt implement it.

Ragav,Sorry if you feel offended with my reply. i didn't mean it that way. My reply was in "Questionable Mode" as i thought the things you mentioned are actually ready to implement on your side. So i warned you with my reply. I didn't mean it to offend or so. You can ask other members about my politeness and replies. :PAgain I'm repeating my previous suggestion : Stay away from Black hat SEO. and such things. :P