xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Michelle Obama Can she handle being the 1st lady

I have notice that there has been a lot of posts of Barack Obama but none on his wife Michelle.How do you think she will handle being the our first lady? Being the first lady is not just a titel but a lot more. she is the spokeperson for a lot of matters and also has her husbands ear.

Myself I feel as she will have a very hard time not only in Washington but worldwide. Yes she is a very smart woman who knows her stuff. But the only thing that worries me of her is. well when her husband was running and she would be interviewed all we heard was.

Barack says

It would have been a lot better I feel if we knew what She says not that of her husband.
There have been so many first ladies that have in all honestly ran the country better than there husbands. Like Jackie O
Roselyn Carter. Nancey Ragan. Even Barbra Bush for that matter. All of these ladies have had a say of what happends and how they feel of world and the National Affairs. So How do you you think she will handle herself?

Now that you mention it Echo, I haven't heard a lot about her and her stance on some of the major issues. I just hope that they don't end up running this country into the ground financially like I have heard has happened in Illinois. I'm sure she will want to implement a lot of social programs and such.

I think she's loving it, I know I would be. Think of it you can buy / have anything you want. They even call her the new queen who can revamp the fashion industry.