xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

"+customers" Group Instead Of "[hosted]"

I'd like to suggest a rename of the "[HOSTED]" group. :P I think "+Customers" is better then "[HOSTED]"

Reason being of this is because Invision Power Services (IPS) has this group name and I think it's pretty cool. :P But they have "+Active Customers". We could have "+Customers +" instead of [HOSTED]. :P

What you all think?

Yeah, group HOSTED should be renamed as there is no more hosted and non hosted differences at Xisto with the change in the Credit System. Admins have to think about it. But I can't say +Customers a better name, it should be more specific, all hosted members are customers of Xisto - Web Hosting so not much difference between CUSTOMERS and HOSTED.

In my opinion, adding more groups with different priviliges will add much fun. For example, members of group like TECH EXPERTS will have priviliges to post in the INTERNET forum and TUTORIALS section without waiting for the moderators approval. Members with a big number of quality posts can be chosen for this group. We need more groups like these. Just an idea...

I too agree that members should get different groups but considering the number of members I am guessing that the admins are gonna have a tough time getting it all done without affecting the servers. Also, on what basis would the groups be made? the idea about having members having specific members brings extra load upon the admins and moderators because they will be responsible for choosing the members and what if a particular member who wants to post in a section is not allowed to because of the new rule? He will feel discouraged :XD: I like the current system a lot but I would like to see the HOSTED tag removed and instead see something funkier :lol: Well I guess it all depends on the admins so let's see what they think of the idea