xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevenjackson39

Rock Band Or Guitar Hero?

I like both! those games are sooo good, I could keep on playing them forever, rock band has great songs guitar hero as well, but when buying the set of instruments I choose the rock band ones for the prize, but it seems the rock band drums doesn't allow you to use double pedal, so when the guitar hero metallica arrives, I don't know what I'm going to do the play the drums, buy a Guitar hero ones!But anyways rock band it's easier than guitar hero, IE the singing on rock band it's easier to get a 100% while on guitar hero it's more demanding, it's more sensitive if you breathe too heavily it starts jumping so you don't get a perfect score. But I'll keep on buying the two games! :P

I personnally prefere Guitar Hero. I thinks that the Drums with the symbols are pretty cool, instead of four drums and a petal. As for the Guitar I think that they are basically the same. Either one suits me fine. Since I don't sing, I didn't even try it out yet but, it looks pretty difficult.

i can do very well at singing, despite the fact that the three songs i like to sing most are:you oughta know (alanis morissette, i don't really like the song, but the lyrics are funny and its fun to watch other people sing it)master exploder (tenacious D, hilarious song)spoonman (soundgarden, he goes so high that you pretty much have to yell. great guitar and drum solos too!)

Oh lawdy. This is my topic. In On August 26th, 2007, a young boy goes to Target with his mom to make the purchase he's been so desperately wanting. Upon getting home, playing on easy dropkicks him in the teeth, but he doesn't stop. In the coming days, he manages to work his way up to getting 100% on his first medium song. He has to go to boarding school, but manages to get it there. He works on getting better, passing the people around him. He comes home from boarding school sixteen months later, and manages to make the leap from hard to expert. <br><br>And ever since then, I've just been getting better! About a few months ago I beat the Devil Went Down to Georgia on Expert, and things have been going good since then! I downloaded the Dragonforce Track Pack, and beat them one by one, first try. I bought Rockband a few months back, and recently dropped some money into getting a wireless drum set, which I really enjoy having! I'm a drummer, so it's been easy, but hard at the same time! It's been a welcome challenge though, the guitar can only stay fun for so long.<br><br>Anyways, I think that rockband really has their *BLEEP* down, with exportable songs, cross compatable DLC, and slick graphics. They're much easier on the eyes than guitar hero. I really enjoy the online play, and the overall better feel of rockband, but I'll always have a place in my heart for Guitar Hero III.<br><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

I don't really like either game, as they are far from realistic, and too many people think that they are realistic. The only thing that is anything close to a real instrument is the drum set, because in real drumming you preform the similar motions as in the video games. The guitar and bass parts are like playing a guitar with one string and five frets. Not much music can be made with five notes. Singing is somewhat on par, but only has to do with pitch of a voice, not musicality.I would pick Rock Band though, since it has a better game play, better instruments, and more songs.