xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Skullcandy Hesh Dj Style Headphones

The Skullcandy brand headphones all around are amazing. The ear bud headphones provide great sound quality and only have a small pocket footprint while the DJ style headphones provide even better sound, and still are mobile. The DJ style headphones come in 4 different categories; Hesh, G.I., Ti, and SK Pro. Each has its own call to arms. I bought a pair of Hesh headphones, and they are unmatched to any other headphones I have tried.

While they may be big, DJ style headphones provide astronomically better sound quality than earbuds, thats a given. The Skullycandy Hesh headphones hold true to this. All levels of sound are great. The bass, mids, and treble all sound superb. There is even an inline volume control so you dont have to fumble with your MP3 player to adjust the volume. A huge plus is they are only $49.99.

They may not be the best for an audiophile, but if you need an upgrade in headphones, Skullycandy Hesh DJ style headphones are for you. They combine great sound quality with an attractive price point. It cant get much better.

Pictures:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

They look really cool, the design is awesome, and yes the DJ style headphones are always better than the earbud ones, because they cancel way better the sound around you, and I definitively like the DJ style for the house, but to going out like for the ipod or stuff I like the earbud ones more discrete and easy to carry around...