xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Parubilla

Guitar Hero Metallica

Well the new Guitar Hero is going to be Guitar hero metallica Guitar Hero Metallica Video, it's going to be out on March 29 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, and maybe a month later the one for wii and ps2 :P (If it takes less to do it, why they released it after the complicated ones???), but anyways I can wait to play this game!!!!!! I hope they put a lot of great Metallica songs and I can wait to play it with the double pedal drums, (which I will have to buy the guitar hero ones beacuse apparently the rock band drums doesn't accept the double pedal or at least that's what I heard)... the characters look almost the same of the integrants of Metallica, but I have to say that James has a really scary face on the game, his eyes are furious... But I'm really excited! haha I'm a huge fan of these games! :P:P

Edited by Parubilla (see edit history)

That is totally AWESOME!! I didn't like the idea of guitar here Aerosmith but this is just great news. Metallica has some massively hard songs. THis would be a great game. I want a 360 now so bad I can almost taste it!