xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Parubilla

Hello Everyone!

Hello! Just want to say hi to everyone I'm new here! I'm a Graphic Designer, really happy to join the forum, a lot of topics, really fun! Hope I can learn a lot and share a lot of thoughts with all of you!:P

Hello! Just want to say hi to everyone I'm new here! I'm a Graphic Designer, really happy to join the forum, a lot of topics, really fun! Hope I can learn a lot and share a lot of thoughts with all of you!:P

Welcome to Xisto Parubilla. I know you will enjoy yourself here. yes we do have a lot of great topics of all kinds here.
your thoughts and views are always welcome.
have fun.

Hello Parubilla! Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself, but I just love it here. Anyway I'm a graphic designer myself, mostly in heart. I'm very out of practice. I need to go back to school or something But I can't afford it. :/ Oh well. Maybe we can share portfolios if I ever get one up ^^

By the way, I took a look at your site. Very nice, I just have one problem with it. It may have been my computer, I'm not sure. Your links at the bottom, you have to hit the letters exactly in order to highlight them and select. May I recommend using a rectangular box in the hit field of the button. something that extends beyond the edges of the text by just a few pixels. This way your visitors wouldn't have any difficulty navigating. If I am wrong and it's just my computer please disregard this. :P

Edited by Zeyomie (see edit history)