xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
round

Just Got Suspened how long........

I just got suspened, or at least i think i did. God at this point it could have happened days ago. Wish i would get a message i was getting close to it. But i need to know how long before it's back up. I kinda need this site up.round.trap17.com

Er, can someone tell me what the in hell are these hosting-credits, and when in the hell they were implemented?

Hosting credits are a countdown. That is, a countdown until your hosting account gets suspended for forum inactivity. You can increase the amount of credits you have by making legitimate posts here on the forum, thus, extending your so-called countdown. It was a procedure implemented not much more than a week ago.Personally, I think it's a very good idea. Too many people are abusing the forum for the sake of getting their free hosting. There aren't enough talkers here! :P

Well im a good talker and I dont abuse the forums. I have like 26 or so hosting credits too. I just love postin. Forums are my most favorite things, lol. :P

I don't agree, the only thing these hosting credits do is promote spaming on the forum. Some people are just posting because they have too and i have to say it really shows.round.trap17.com

I get what you mean. I just got suspended. I was pretty sure my credits were a few days more. Maybe I remember wrong. Well I do guess the hosting credit thing does make people want to post useless postings. But its also a great way to get rid of those who aren't active at the forums and are wasting Xisto's hosting free space. Imagine how much bandwith is wasted....gosh.

what are you trying to say? I mean are you suspended or is it something else? I mean if you are suspended you are supposed to post until it says you are unsuspended. THats what i have heard atleast. Unless you got suspended for doing something bad. If that then you gotta talk to admin.

Round, you're right. I think it is a little unfair unless there is a really interesting topic that makes people WANT to post, not make people feel they are forced to post in order to keep their hosting. But there are those people that would just simply abuse the hosting and do nothing in return. I mean, the hosting plan is simply awesome for it to be free...and all you're doing is simply posting good, intelligent(hopefully) posts. It really isn't a lot to ask for. =/

I totally agree with the "Hosting Credits" ordeal. I believe it keeps people from signing up for free hosting and never using it and it keeps the forums good and working...It also keeps people active.