xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lethal_drug7

I Hate Consoles I HATE CONSOLES

I like consoles better for playing games. Because there are more games for the consoles and I enjoy playing the console games over PC games because my family always needs to use the computer. But one of my favorite games is Diablo for the PC. If you haven't played it I highley recomend it.

And dont forget that consoles are a LOT cheaper than buying a PC that can play relatively new games. So the best thing is to buy a console and a cheap PC for actual work.

I HATE CONSOLES!!! i hate them i hate them i hate them i think consoles suck my computer has 8.1 times the power of a ps2! and yet my freinds like there consoles better but i got my REVENGE! i invited them for a lan party and showed them all counterstrike source      half life 2      rome total war    and                  call of duty  UO the changed there misguided minds i hope all consoles rot in hell I HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAK

44347[/snapback]

hhmm isnt that spam first of all and second how can you say consoles are weak?? what do you compare a game console with?? game consoles are specifically made to play games not to do photoshop or create programs.

maybe its just me but i sounds like somebody got owned on some games...or they just cant play them...to me console games are the best if u have online...if not then pc games are better...if u have online...lol the only games i like to play are online games and the occasional prince of persia or racing game

Consoles are much easier to use and are more fun than PC games which require lots of time to set up and take away your time that you could have spent playing the same game instantly on a console. Also consoles are small and portable (GBA, PSP, DS). Generally just more practical.

Gaming is the $hit . so the people who made this need to back down lol. Man with out games what would you do when your bored, or justn to have fun. What if you only play sports, and your a jock... what will you do when the match is over. man i dont play all the time, but just to take a load of my back, i do. so games rock unless they are junk and suck. But most games are good and entertaining. I say one thing and one thing only, GAMES ROCK! :D

mmmmmmm its a toughy for me.I like the simplicity of consoles. Put in game then play :DWhere as with PCs its put in game, install, play. And with pcs theres always the possibilites of the game simply not running, crashing or jsut runnign really poo.BUT. . . some games are bets for consoles and some are bets for PC. I myself like RTS and RPG for the PC, as having a mouse makes everything so much easier. . . but playing games like GTA or driving games are best for consoles, simpyl because of the controller pad.I like both basiclly. . .

Both types of gaming have their ups and downs, whereas consoles are easy to use, they have a limited gaming experienceAnd whereas PCs have got the option to download games for free and paid, frequent updates on games, a large collection of games, many varietys, But as downside, crashes, corrupted files, long times of betas and in the multiplayer world, hackers, scammers, bugs etcetera..You cannot quite balance these 2 as they both have great ups and infamous downs, just have both and combine :D

A pc may have better graphics but, can your pc play the massive wide range of games that a PS2 or Xbox can? can you take your Pc to a mates house, if you are going to stay over or something? admittadely Pc's can play online in a much better quality than xbox and ps2 but they still have online gameplay just aswell. in my eyes a games console is much better as it's made for gaming, a pc is not.

A pc may have better graphics but, can your pc play the massive wide range of games that a PS2 or Xbox can? can you take your Pc to a mates house, if you are going to stay over or something? admittadely Pc's can play online in a much better quality than xbox and ps2 but they still have online gameplay just aswell. in my eyes a games console is much better as it's made for gaming, a pc is not.

204426[/snapback]

PC gamers have things called LAN parties, where everyone brings their PCs over to one house and plays games until the crack of dawn

Now that that's out of the way, I agree....consoles are a lot better than PC gaming...a lot easier to tote around, a larger gaming selection, and the ease of being able to sit anywhere and play your games on a console, rather than having to sit all cramped at a desk. Go Xbox.

If you hate consoles, and think that they suck, then don't post at this forum. This isn't the kind of stuff that people who actually want to have an intelligent conversation want to hear. It's annoying, and it just gets in the way.In other words, it's spam. DX