xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maddog39

3 Gmail And 1 Adsense Invites Invitation give aways.

Hello all,If anyone wants any I have 3 GMail invites and 1 Google AdSense invites. Ill give them away to anyone who wants them. Just post a reply here or PM me. :P

Goodgle Adsense doesn't require invites... You goto the website and apply. If they approve you then you get an account. So, what exactly is this google adsense invite? Are you giving away your adsense account?

r u sure that isnt a google adsense refferal? like where you recommend someone to a program (usual to do with hosting and/or advertising) and you get a little bonus yourself for their sign up. im not accusing u of trying to make profit off of unknowning people but as no9t9 said. adsense doesnt require an invite.

To my knowledge Google Adsense does not pay you for referrals. My guess is they are trying to keep most of the money. Google Adsense is big enough so that they can get enough publishers to sign up without going through the referral method.

No actualy its not referals it says invite a friend and you have to be approved before getting a google account from google and I dont think I get money for it.