xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bowjthewen

games Online cool

Yeah tis alright,I like pretty much anything to do with pokemon any way :D since i was a kid and started playing pokemon red and then collecting the trading card game, but to e honest at 22 I am now a bit old o be doing that :D or so my girlfriend tells me lolBut yeah good link guys not a bad game, in fact to be honest it reminded me how much i liked pokemon and as such am now playing through all the games again :DWell thanks for the link and see you laterwebsey

Hmm the link to the site doesn't work here but I can suggest a Pokemon Online that works almost just like the game. While I was browsing the internet I came a cross this site: http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/

It works just like the pokemon game, where you walk in grass an creature attacks, pokeballs, battle screens and last time I checked they were about ready to implement battle sounds and battle animations. So it seems to be a pretty win development and it must have taken the a lot of time in making. So if you can show your support to them and play the game and help them fix the bugs or glitches. I just started it and trust me it has even more, your allowed to SELL pokemon thats right, your able to buy, sell, trade and auction your pokemon.

Well take a look and put your feedback, it isnt perfect yet but its the best emulation I've seen of a pokemon online game.

Pretty cool. I have been playing Pokemon for all of my childhood, and I absolutely adore the game. I own the red and blue version of Pokemon, still, and many others. I will always prefer the original, though. The new version(s) pale in comparison to the originals.Edit: Darn it, sorry! I hadn't realized how old this thread was. >.<

Edited by evilsmiley25 (see edit history)