xisto Community
Mordent

Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Hahaha there are a lot of tasty cocktails, and for me those are the scary ones because you'll drink them like water >_<. My favorite combination has to be vodka & ginger with a little bit of lemon juice :)

I don't mind a bit of absolut vodka sometimes it seems to go down very easy for me (really). Although I really drink that often and when i do, its not much anyhow.
Johny Walker hits my stomach and head like an atomic bomb for some reason. Jim beam is ok, but i prefer Jack Daniels

I'll have to try that someday. We had a company that distributed Fanta here but i think they closed... or not that popular anymore.

My favourite drink is Beer. I take a few every afternoon after work and sometimes if i'm in the mood a few Guinness.

On social events, I drink what the bar has to offer. Most of the time it'll be a few shots of Black Label or some Tequila.
Won't overdo it with the tequila though... can't remember what happens after a few rounds.