xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Garnier Anti-puff Eye Roller review.

So I was in walmart the other day just looking around.Well since my eyes are not very deep set, even a little bit of fatigue will show up as bags under my eyes. Wel usually you can't tell that there are bags there, but you can see dark circles that make me look like I have a shiner (it also doesn't help that I'm caucasion).So I see this little thing in the face care section (right next to my face cleaner stuff and what not) that's about 11 dollars. Not that expensive in my personal opinion. So I get it and try it out.It was the garnier eye roller thingy-ma-jig. I can honestly say I am very impressed. My eye puffiness went down automaticly after the first use and even more substantually after the second use.It's a little green wand with a silver roller in the tip. In the wand is a liquid that contains caffine and some vitamins. You just simply roll on the liquid a few times with the wand and whalla.Maybe not worth 11 dollars, but not a waste. A good buy.