xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Carling Cup Final

Well here comes the first trophy in English football. Yesterday chelsea edged out ManUtd to line up against Liverpool in the final. After a few years in wilderness, the League cup have been given priority by some big clubs at last. Liverpool' much work have been done by the youngsters who have been given chances to impress while chelsea's squad strength means they always have the best team on the paper in every round. Now it's the final... will injury-rocked Liverpool manage a win against the multi-million chelski at last or will it be Joe Cole to come off the bench and deliver the sucker punch again? You decide...

well im a chelsea supporter B), supported them since i was 4 so a good 11 years now, and tbh i honestly think well at least win the double, the carling cup and the premiership and im sure im not the only one on the forum who believes this ( come on all u chelsea supporters :P) Lol :D, anyways liverpool suppporters gl ur gnna need it B) B) B)

Nicely said.... Too Hot... Forgot to mention that i'm a Reds fan. Deeply inside i really think we should have won the New Year Game at home or at the very least a draw. (certainly i'm bitter with Riley's decision not to award that blatant handball)Hope it's a revenge.I think chelsea is not gonna get caught iin the league now. well... for once in 50 odd years they came up too good for the rest.

What was the score of the game or should I say when is it, I don't have a clue when it is or if it's happened but can someone please give me some info on when it is or what the score was?