xisto Community
ragav.bpl

I Can't Access Billing Area After my hosting request got rejected

Sorry Sir,I am already a hosted member of your billing system.. , but as i am not able to login in the client area i had to use this service for ur support. Sir i requested for a hosting plan which got rejected as i had a warning level at Xisto.com but now i can't even login to client area. I requested for forgot password and then i tried to login but it says wrong details even i am inserting correct details. Please help me sir. My account exists with the email address as-ragav.bpl@gmail.comI also contacted the support through pre-sales question

Contact sales@xisto.com. This happened to me too. It ended up my account was locked or closed or something. Just tell them that is what is going on and they will fix it right up.

I contacted them using the pre-sales quetion service as i was not able to login. Then after reading ur reply i again contacted them at given e-mail. And its already more then 10 hours and i m still unable to access my a/c. I hav nt recieved any reply from them till now please help me.

Well it seems as if you already have a website, which i guess is being hosted by Xisto, just be patient, sometimes they have problems, sometimes they don't. You should just know it will be solved in the end, it always is with Xisto.