xisto Community
jlhaslip

Language Translators Required to assist with AEF Forum Software

If you speak French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Swedish or German as your first language, or a close second, there is a need for Translators at the AEF Forum.AEF is a Forum Software using new Ajax features and has currently been released in its 8th version. Now that UTF-8 is supported fully, we have a need for language packs in French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and German. Or any other language, too. :)Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

OK then, you can put me down for Dutch.Just give me the instructions of where to go and what to do and I am your man.Or will they mail the files we need to translate to us?PS. why do I have NEGATIVE credit all of a sudden?And why have I lost about $8 worth of credit?

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

OK then, you can put me down for DutchJust give me the instructions of where to go and what to do and I am your man.
Or will they mail the files we need to translate to us?.

Excellent, I will PM you some information asap.

PS. why do I have NEGATIVE credit all of a sudden?And why have I lost about $8 worth of credit?

Glitch in the system someplace. Opaque is working on it. I lost $16.00, too.

*edit*

Okay, thank you for your offer to Translate AEF into your chosen language.

A tutorial for Translators can be found at http://www.anelectron.com/board/index.php?amp;tpg=1%23p7615

Please note that the Tutorial refences an old version of the files. The most current version can be found at http://anelectron.com/ by downloading the AEF 1.08 Version. Language files are the ones inside the /languages/ folder. Simply copy all the files into a new Folder and alter the l() strings into your chosen language.

Any questions, contact me directly, at the AEF Forums or at the Xisto Forums.

Thanks again.

Right then, I have started tackling the beast.Mind you, it is going to take some time, there are a lot of files there and some of them are pretty long.Nevertheless, I will keep you posted on the progress.