xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

Free iPod! This is real, pics included. I am getting mine

To get your free Ipod

1.) Click here to sign up! Then click Next.

2.) Enter your shipping address and info then click next.

3.) Just click "No Thanks" to all of mini-offers until you get a page to send referrals.

4.) Click skip(You can go back later becouse this takes a while)

5.) Then when you get to the offers page go down and click the ebay offer becouse all of the other require a credit card(required)

6.) Click register for a new ebay account and follow the steps.

7.) When you get to the page where you need to enter a credit card, click use email instead and use a walla email acc (Go to http://www.walla.co.il/ to register for 1GB email, this email is also one of the only ones that work unless you have ISP email)

8.) Bid on something big thats new for >$1 so you wont win.(This is required)

9.) Now you have the offers step complete!

9.) Final step until your iPod! Now all you have to do is refer 5 friends by email or by sending them the link in "Refer Friends".

10.) After that you can now get your free iPod!!! It usually ships in 3-5 days

Here are some pictures if you dont believe me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is very hard to believe but its real, which I know almost all of you won't. Here is a chat room on it.

:P:P:( I don't think that they will ship an iPod to the stupid Italy... but...let's try! :(

The Terms and Conditions state that:

A user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in the United States or a U.S. Territory. The user should also note that some products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.

AND

Users must be residents of the United States.

So unfortunately, shipping to 'the stupid Italy' or any other country outside of the United States isn't an option.

Aww I wish I could get a free ipod lol :P but for some reason I doubt that they will actually give you one for free without a catch, even if you have to be a US resident :P

I've been hearing about this for a couple weeks. There's no way I'm going to waste my time or fill out some personal information for that thing. You won't find tangible items for free on the internet (especially one worth hundreds of dollars). People are cheap, people are greedy, people want to make a profit. Nobody is going to give away hundreds of thousands of ipods for nothing. It just won't happen. I honestly think about 100,000 people are going to open their mailboxes expecting an ipod, only to find a pipe bomb exploding in their face.

It is, but whenever i try to refer people, i get pissed :P It's hard trying to get real people... you can't really cheat it because they approve your acct and check if you are cheating the system

I actually heard this is true though.

Where did you hear that? Sources are good. :P
They set up a chatroom about it? To try to get people to convince eachother that it's real? Somethin funky going on there.