xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevey

New Project any one intersted....??

Hey, im currently running a project on sourceforge .net , two of them actually, one is a hosting control panel like zpanel, only that it emulates functions of cpanel much more better than zpanel will eva be capable of, and one is a open source software installer, some script just like fantastico only its open source, so im running these two projects and im kinda half way on both, and well since im alone its kinda alot of work, its quite stressing, and was hopping to release both of them hopefully next month [february], so this is my plea to the Xisto community, if theres anyone who can programme in php quite good, or if theres anyone here who has good, ideas i need help, or anyone who is good at web design coz i need to run the website too, you could pm me and help me finish up the scripts, by the way i programme everything entirely on php.

I am no good when it comes to PHP, i knoe some basic things, Im ok with web design, but crap at graphics... :DBut have alot of ideas.... Have helped alot of people with alot of different things... they awe me, lol :P

lol that's good, well if ya interested in running the web page for me then, just pm me, coz its quite funny you know im trying to run a project and i dont have any team members..

I am just learning php but I know alot. I am even working on this project myself which is a PHP based html/php editor from php, javascript, and html scripts. You can even see for your self here. But you probably need alot more complicated stuff. Right? :P