xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Hosting Doubt Please clarify dear friends.

Dear friends now I have the required amount of earned dollars to host myself with xisto. Thanks to Xisto. I have a doubt and I would like it to be clarified. Please help me friends.I am interested in basic Logic plan at $1.95 per month. What I want to know is the detailed facilities provided in this plan. Mainly I would like to know that how many email accounts I will be able to create at my site like. contact@mysite.com etc. And how many subdomains I will be able to create at my site. abc.mysite.com etc. And how many emails redirect accounts I may be able to create etc.?Other informations like space bandwidth etc is given in the client area of ?Xisto - Support.?Please help me resolve this problem.?Thank you very much in advanceAnd a very happy and prosperous Christmas to you all friends.?

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

I am interested in basic Logic plan at $1.95 per month. What I want to know is the detailed facilities provided in this plan. Mainly I would like to know that how many email accounts I will be able to create at my site like. contact@mysite.com etc. And how many subdomains I will be able to create at my site. abc.mysite.com etc. And how many emails redirect accounts I may be able to create etc.

Other informations like space bandwidth etc is given in the client area of Xisto - Support.

Please help me resolve this problem.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all of that information provided as well? If you click past the standard Order page (i.e. as if you were ordering) and put in the domain information you want to use (not only does it give you experience in working out what you want, it also will tell you the price - if anything) you get to the page that allows you to configure/customise the order.

Here you can upgrade a lot of the plan, and it also tells you what you'll be getting as default. Based on today's check, I've included the defaults below. Naturally these might change over time, but that's all down to Xisto - Web Hosting, I expect. :)

Disk Space [1000MB]

Bandwidth [10000MB (10 GB])

Email [Free Google Mail (10 x 7GB Mail)]

Web Builder / CMS / Gallery Pre-Setup [No]

MySQL Databases [5]

Shell Access [No]

Addon Domains [5]

Parked Domains [5]

Dedicated IP [No]

Subdomains [5]

Custom Nameserver [No]

FTP Accounts [5]

JSP [No]

Frontpage Extension [No]

If you want more than the default options then naturally you can pay more. Some of the upgrades have a setup fee, others just a monthly fee, and some have both. The above list is the basic option, though, and will set you back $1.95 per month, or you can get a year's hosting at a discounted rate ($1.60 per month, or $19.20 for the year, although you have to pay it all up front).

Just on a side note, by looking in to this I'd noticed that the number of addon domains, parked domains, subdomains and MySQL databases have been set to 5 each. Sure as heck beats the 1 that I'm sure we used to have to make do with for some of those!

Hope this helps!