xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

It City / It Land

You everybody knows that IT Tech is very very popular at this time, and it is the most needed Technology in today's life. But what do you think about IT City / IT Land where all City processes are automated. We can say you are in the IT City / IT Land, and you don't know where is located Apple Company. Then the automated system will update your car's GPS with the exactly information what you need to get to Apple. Another example: You want to test the latest games, ha? Go to the big building: "The Gamer Center". Now choose one super computer. The guide-man will give you access to the super computer to test the latest game you want.

Or: You doesn't have computer at home?? Oh, no... Go in the administration of your building, because it will have not houses anymore, and you'll see the computer world. Wow! How much super computers are there ? But you can't control your building, because you need an administrator's password, so that is not your care... Get one monitor from there, and go back in your apartment. Now connect your monitor to your special network (included in all homes) and you can use it only with your fingers and your mouth. Only you need to tell to your administration is that you live legally in that apartment.

And you have computer.

Or: Do you want to be an administrator of a building? It is so easy in the IT City / IT Land, as you can be some site's admin.

What do you need for this:

IT Tech Knowledge (it is also required to live in the IT City / IT Land)

And that is all? Yes!

You only go at your IT City / IT Land Administration and you will be tested by robots for your knowledge. After that, they will give to you the needed material and computers, and of-course the building for free!!

And what now? You are an admin of a building, so do what you want, but please follow the rules.

So you are programmer or designer?

WoooW! You are very powerful! Just develop some simulation of a computerized (the most important thing) Mall, and the robots will construct real computerized Mall.

Hey! That's a great idea. It would only be great if the IT city/land was created automatically and the robot themselves spawned like they created themselves.Before I start to be a part of this place, I would like to know a few things first.What is the history of this place? - how long has it been and how did this place be constructed?How did the robots get their knowledge? - by human programming or self study or other more powerful way?Very imaginative, maybe you could develop further on this place and possible make some sort of model? - just an idea...

Hey! That's a great idea. It would only be great if the IT city/land was created automatically and the robot themselves spawned like they created themselves.
Before I start to be a part of this place, I would like to know a few things first.

What is the history of this place? - how long has it been and how did this place be constructed?
How did the robots get their knowledge? - by human programming or self study or other more powerful way?

Very imaginative, maybe you could develop further on this place and possible make some sort of model? - just an idea...

Yes, the robots will be based on self-study, but of course with following some laws. So it will be great for the IT Pros to live in a city such as this. About the model. I can try to make some model, some simulation of this... So it will be future vision of all IT Pros. It will be our big dream. Fully automated city, really nice. I was on some Summer Robotic Camps, so I came to this Idea. This year when I will go to the Camp, I will discuss this Idea. Maybe they can help me. I have a plan also for my future house, when I will grow up. So the plan is based on this Idea. All automated. Hope that this idea will become future soon. When I make some model and simulation of this, I will be proud to present it to this forums.

I am very interested as I, too, am also interested in IT and robotics etc... I am sure that one day this may be possible - as we all know technology is improving in a very fast rate. So basically, this will be the future city of technology and enjoyment? - enjoying the automation. It will be so relaxed. This could be made the technological centre of Earth where all the highest tech stuff are here. But as this place worth too much for any wrecks, maybe you should consider adding defense to this place to protect it from harm? It would be a shame for this great city to go all at once.Keep up this great idea!

Edited by cyber_electrons (see edit history)

I am very interested as I, too, am also interested in IT and robotics etc... I am sure that one day this may be possible - as we all know technology is improving in a very fast rate.
So basically, this will be the future city of technology and enjoyment? - enjoying the automation. It will be so relaxed. This could be made the technological centre of Earth where all the highest tech stuff are here.

But as this place worth too much for any wrecks, maybe you should consider adding defense to this place to protect it from harm? It would be a shame for this great city to go all at once.

Keep up this great idea!

Yes of course it will be protected... I am making the exatcly plan now and I will present it here.
Also in this centre will be all the computer companies. They will request to move their companies in such of city.