xisto Community
brandrocker

Warning: Write Failed: No Space Left On Device (28) In Unknown On Line 0

I cannot login to my website. I think it is due to a problem in handling session.I get the following error:Warning: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0I have submitted support ticket over email to: support@xisto.comBut I have not received any auto-generated reply till now.Will someone from support team resolve this issue?Thanks in advance.Ticket ID: FMC-993442

Edited by brandrocker (see edit history)

You are correct, The Drive failed. We detected drive failure occurring at around 11AM PST. This was sent to our onsite technician where we contacted senior level 3 administrators to get a response team going on the incident. Around 12pm PST hardware was done de-rack and the dying drive put into a secure location to prevent further corruption. The data had to be reinstalled, and reloaded and configurations restored. The delay of the downtime was long but we are working on ways to speed this up in the future. As of now all data is currently being restored with 99% data integrity. Backups are on standby if anyone choose to need them. These incidents happen but our response team did quite well to prevent further loose of data as well as bringing you online as soon as possible.

Thanks. Now I understand the problem was really severe. But I think you did an excellent work considering the extent of damage. Frankly speaking, I was worried initially for not getting any response from you in respect of my support ticket. So, you may consider responding to our tickets little faster in future - it may take sometime to resolve the issue completely. We understand.One thing I must appreciate is your ability to go to the root of a problem and perseverance to resolve it. I had difficulties with my newsletter earlier. And I know it was difficult to get into the root of the problem. But you responded to my call and resolved the issue. Thanks for responding to my undue call very cordially.Thanks again as everything works perfectly.Have a nice time.