xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

What Kind Music U Like?

I love all kinds of music really. What kind of music i listen too depends on my mood when im angry im more likely to listen to something like lolly pop lust kill or slipknot, tool or manson. If im feeling happy im likely to listen to boppy 80s music lol. but there are a few things I wont listen too like country and hip hop, r&b and rap

I like so many genres of music... depends on my mood. I listen to r&b, hip hop, soul, classical, new age, alternative, rock, pop, goes on and on. I annoy my kids when my play list comes on cause its anywhere from enya, no doubt, sean paul, deep forest, celine dion, kenny g, ciera... and Im still stuck in the 80's Some of my favourites are from that era. If it sounds good to me Ill listen to it!

I like loads of different music styles, though mostly all Electronic:Rave/Old SkoolHardcoreTechnoGabberTranceJungleDrum & BassBig BeatHip-hopRapThe list goes on and on!!

I'm into Soundtracks (no, don't laugh, please, it's not nice :D ) mainly. I listen more to them then to any other type of music. I actually have my hopes set on being a Film Composer, and am currently writing music to send into contests and such. I also like the following:Jazz,Classical,Celtic,and somewhat DnB (not so much, though it is fun). There are more.....but my mind is drawing a blank offhand.

I like:Classical Music:Johann Sebastian Bach (he rlz!!! xD)Metal Music:NightwishThe GatheringBloodflowerzStratovariusElectronic Music:Sfari DuoDaft PunkAntifunkyBj?rkRock:The CranberriesNo Debut (some songs)