xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ledabomber

The Top Nicest Ways To Tell A Person That They're Ugly Tell a person theyre ugly, but NICELY

Have you ever seen a person that was so ugly that you'd kill yourself if you were them? Ok, I'm not talking about how people look different, and making fun of them. No, I'm talking about that SPECIAL UGLY. They're so ugly that they got boogers smeared on they're face and they wear excessive mascara ugly. You wanna tell them that they're ugly, right? But on the other hand, you don't want to hurt their feelings. Well, I happen to be an expert on these things :) ! Just follow my ways to nicely tell a person that they're ugly!

1. For their birthday, give them a free makeover coupon for the local makeover store.

2. Sing "The U.G.L.Y. Rap" for them at a special event, like a wedding, like this: "(Name of bride/person), you've been a great (whatever they were), but now that you're getting married to (name of groom/bride at wedding), I want to say to you what I've wanted to say to you since the first day I met you. U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you UGLY, yeah, yeah, you UGLY!"

3. Whenever something about ugly people is said, do a fake cough and say the ugly person's name, EVEN if the ugly comment wasn't made about them.

4. Do a joke prank like this:

YOU: Who wants to ride in my Ferrari with me?

UGLY Person: I do!

YOU: OOOOH..... Can't do that....

UGLY Person: Why?

YOU: Because ugly damages my vehicle. I've already had to fix my car for $5494.34 from the last time your ugly damaged it.... Sorry....

5. The classic brown paper bag over the head always works :) .

That was a little funny but I cant see it working without hurting the other persons feeling. Don't be so shallow towards people who aren't fortunate enough to be attractive in appearance.

I'm not mean towards "ugly" people. In fact, who are we to decide whether a person is ugly or not. Like the saying:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....."

OR

"Beauty is only skin deep...."

That's what some people need to think about before making fun of other people.

I don't think people should make fun of other people at all. It's not respectful to them and it's very immature. Not everyone is blessed with classic good looks and people's looks have nothing to do at all with their intelligence or how they are as a person.

WOW!!!!!The Top Nicest Ways To Tell A Person That They're UglyI was reading some of the comments on here. All I can say is WOW!! I can't believe how some people can be so mean. Anyone can be overweight and anyone can lose what looks they may presently have due to a car wreck, or ending up being paralyzed and can't walk or workout so you gain the weight. Be very careful about who you put down. You may be the next one in line to gain a few pounds or be disfigured.-reply by Lexy