xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Are You A Dancer Or Love Dancing. If yes then in which form.

My dear friends I how many of us love dancing and knows dancing. Seriously I am not asking about the free style dancing. What I want to know is –• Are you a dancer.• If yes then which form of dancing are you trained in.• Is it a classical for of dancing or otherwise.?• For how many years you got the training for the same etc.?My motto of this post is to know which dance form is popular amongst the people in this world.??Here I would like to specify that I was into this field for quite some years now. Right now I use to train students in different dance forms as a hobby and not for earnings. I am trained in Bharatanatyam a classical form of dancing from the southern part of India. It’s a very difficult form to learn. I am using a picture below and its just to show the male and female dresses in bharatanatyam dance form. Excuse me dear friends as its not my picture I am not having a picture of mine in dancing dress right now.?post-73445-1228481655_thumb.jpgpost-73445-1228481668_thumb.jpgSo now its you people out there to express yourself on the above mentioned points.?Thanking you all in advance dear friends.

its really nice that you have shared this with us Thank you for this. i m not a dancer but loves dancing.I think dance is most RIGHT and advanced method to Express the feelings for someone ,for something.the pic of the apparels that you have shown will really let people know the GRACE that bharatnatyam has in it.There are many people who like Dancing but can't do .i too like dancing but can't because of the fear .any Dance which has meaning in it and the feeling of being in heaven to both the persons i.e who dances and who sees it makes the dance more beautiful and delightful.bharatanatyam dance form is one of the traditional form in INDIAN dancing.There are people who are master of masters in Bharatanatyam.As it is said there is no age to learn something ,i would definately think of learning dancing in future.not only Indians but people all over the world are now taking their efforts to learn and spread traditional dancing.there are many dance forms residing in the world but salsa,i think is most fun to watch upon and be along with that.