xisto Community
-Sky-

Unable To Access Cpanel [resolved]

The connection was refused when attempting to contact central-gaming.net:2082.

Wow I never thought I'd see the day where I can't get into my cPanel maybe because my hosting has been suspended...?

Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at cpanel.central-gaming.trap17.com Port 80

What's all this then Trap? 502 Proxy Error.

Explanations?

Yes, a suspended account will deny access to the Cpanel.Your only choice is to un-suspend the account. How you do that is dependent upon the reason for suspension. What is the cause for the suspension in your case?

I don't know. I have not done anything to deserve this...right now I can access my cPanel.Must have been a little glitch or something. I'll report back if anything else happens, thanks haslip! :)-Sky

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.