xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

Mozilla Or Firefox since you all seem to hate on IE

Mozilla or Firefox  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No : Mozilla is much more stable. Firefox is still "young", and according to many users, it sometimes crashes...

62500[/snapback]

sometimes is the understatement of the century, ok ill admit its pretty good now.. but untill 1.01, it would crash on me 4-6 times a day. and lots of pages that use java extensively STILL crash it alot.

also, that new mozilla build is eaily 2-3x faster than firefox, and it has all the cool stuff like that little irc tab plugin.

so yea, i choose mozilla.

I'm really all about Firefox.Security: Hey, Internet Explorer is on almost every single computer in the world, and so it is very heavily targeted. Firefox doesn't seem to have much of this problme.Pop-Ups: Built in Pop Up blocker with Firefox. :)Customizable: Extentions and Skins are WONDERFUL!Tabbed Browsing: Besting things since life's bread.