xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Froglok

Neverwinter Nights

Hi my mate recommended this game but i dunno wether to buy it or not and i cant go to his house to play it cos he lives in australlia and i am from england.Please can some one tell me if this is worth the buy because i do not want to buy it to find out i really hate the game >.<i have also read some reviews but still cant make my mind up i was hoping that you could leave your comments about the game to help me make my mind up.

I have now got the game and it si like the best game ever. I have both the expansion packs and i play onlin and offline i find that online playing could be better but is still cool. I love the offline playing i got to chapter 2 today i no its not that good but im crap lol.

hmmm .. izzit ? i dun think it's good game for me .. i bought the cd ... and i just played it for about 3 hours .. then i quitted and play other games .. i think it's kinda dull and boring for me ... just my opinion

to me it is exactly like diablo 2 dull and boring offline.But when you go on line it is like one of the best games ever :DI very nice person online gave me some items so i didnt die all the time and now i love the game i mean whats better than spending your days killing zombies, Trolls, Bandits and more :DP.S i do not staay in my house playing it all day long i do go out sometimes so do not mistake for one of those people :D

o.o Like Diablo? ;) No It's not ! Diablo is a Hackn'Slach not a RPG like Neverwinter Nights ! NwN is basing on role playing (social virtual life and quest with a real background) whereas Diablo is centring on gains of experience and finding items !bye !

Sorry but i do not think you are very observent because if you read my post it says that it is like diablo 2 in the respect that it is boring offline but fun online as ren and stimpy say "You Stupid Idiot".

I don't agree the Neverwinter Nights system is totally different compared with Diablo 2 same offline... All is different: D20 attack system (from Dungeon's and Dragon), environnement (many npc, not fix quest, multi-answerring dialogs)... I think that we can't compare Diablo to Neverwinter, both are very good game but with different game style !bye !

I am not comparing the the game style/typei am comparing the playabilty online and offlinei rest my case.

...it's still the best CRPG out there, until the sequel comes out. Make your own environments and modules, roleplay heavily, use custom user-made content - this game's shelf life has become pretty much limitless with the massive community contributions. Grab the main campaign and the two expansions from any game store, update online to the latest version, then after finishing the original games, download original user-made modules or play in an online setting. It's pretty much FREE, provided you know how to setup things right.I never get tired of pimping this game. It just keeps getting better with age. The tricky part is in finding cracks for the latest game versions, but that's what the internet is for. So... give it a try.

i think game is very interesting and i like this game and i think this game is one of the best rpg games that i have ever played...the graphic is very good and i enjoy playing it because it is very great...i bought the cd and i played this game and i enjoy playing it....thanks a lot... :P:huh:

ok nwn is one of the best RPG games out there. when you have someone 2 play it with.if you play by yourself it gets boring as hell, doing the same thing over and over again, personally i prefer to be a cleric or the like so i can cast spells and do what i like basically. but its all up to the users choice. the main good thing about this game you can make your own unique char, in nwn2 its going 2 b even better as their introducing relationships and horses and tons more stuff, it'll be a great thing 2 look forward 2