xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burgen

Windows

Hehe. That's pretty fun to see. I think the earliest version I've done anything with is 3.11. And I think I've used every desktop version since then, except Windows Me, which most of the world happily ignored. I still have to try out Server 2003 sometime.

They should have kept the first microsoft logo, it fits them well. The 'O' in the center reminds of the death star...

i have seen the screenshots for longhorn all the way from when people first started making them and man ou shoulc have seen some of the rediculous forges that i saw lol.....some of them were just stupidbut i am looking foreward to longhorn coming out

Hehe. That's pretty fun to see. I think the earliest version I've done anything with is 3.11. And I think I've used every desktop version since then, except Windows Me, which most of the world happily ignored. I still have to try out Server 2003 sometime.

43694[/snapback]

Windows Server 2003 is for server, isn't it ? :D

And, Windows LongHorn looks like beautiful B) (I like the blue :P ) And : I WANT THIS WALLPAPER ! So beautiful :P

PS : Are you sure it isn't fake screenshots ? :P

Windows longhorn sucks and I believe that mac is going to take over its industry. I believe that espcially since im a mac fan anyway lol. :P

that's wierd... the oldest version of Windows actually has a different Microsoft Logo! The logo is pretty ugly, but still better than the logo write now, because the logo right now is just arial black in ittalics... For example: Microsoft

LOL! Doesn't that look just like their logo? And I just used the font arial and the largest size and font! It's kind of ironic if you ask me!

Haha! I think that that page is awesome! I used 3.1, that was my first OS. I actually never owned it, but my friend did and when i went over his house to play games thats the OS he had. so far, i've used:-Windows 95-Windows 98-Windows 2000-Windows ME-Windows NT-Windows 2000 Server-Windows XP ProYeah. I've actually owned 95, 98, 2000, 2000 s, and XP Pro.

i have used all of these operating systems-Windows 1.0-Windows 1.1-Windows 3.0-Windows 3.1-Windows 95-Windows 98-Windows 2000-Windows ME-Windows NT 4.0-Windows 2000 Professional and Server-Windows XP Home and Professional-Windows Longhorn build 4075and i owned all of them except windows xp pro

It is a beautiful desktop. I haven't use it yet. Anyone can explain about meter on the righ of desktop? what is it? :P For me have used all of these operating systems :Start with : Dos-Windows 3.1-Windows 95-Windows 98-Windows 2000-Windows ME-Windows XP Home and Professional

I've used most of them to..Windows LonghornWindows Xp Home EditionWindows XP ProWindows Media EditionWindows 98Windows 95Windows MEWindows 3.1and also some other non window Operating systems like Unix and Linux.

I started with MS DOS 3.3. Didn't use Windows until Windows 3.0 came out because it was supposed to "revolutionize" computing and productivity. Here is my list.Microsoft StuffMS-DOS 3.3 MS-DOS 5.0MS-DOS 6.0MS-DOS 6.2 (and 6.22)Windows 3.0 (and 3.1)Windows 95/98Windows ME (Got rid of this crap real fast)Windows NT 3.0/4.0Windows 2K Pro/ServerWindows XP Home/ProOtherDR-DOS 6.0OS/2 WarpLinux (Lindows/Linspire, Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo)OSX and OS 9 (stupid Macs)