xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
laniczech

Christmas Gift Ideas inexpensive gifts

For basics:I would only buy something that people would actually want or need. Also, try to do some research before you start shopping for the Holidays. You might find a better deal someplace else.To answer your question:Maybe buy someone a small box of chocolate? $10 Gift Certificates?Throw a party and order pizza as a christmas gift? :)

Edited by harrison858 (see edit history)

I will be strapped for money this year and wandering what ideas others have for saving money this year

I think instead of buying something for you buy something ( a good dress or something as you like) for your mother. What I believe is the blessings which you will be getting will be of much more cost than the gift. As mother is the only relation who showers lots of love to you for no cost. or nothing to be given back but. If you can give a small gift and due to which a small smile on her face will be a thousand dollar deal for you I bet.?

You don't have to spend a lot for nice, meaningful Christmas gifts.Put those creative muscles to work and make stuff for gifts. Anything from making frames, little trinkets, or anything that they can find use out of will work out... unless your intended recipients are not one for sentimental, hand-crafted items.Gift certificates work wonders too. Throw them $10-$20 towards the stores you know that they shop at most. I usually go for Visa gift cards so that they can use them anywhere instead of being locked to just one store... but it doesn't matter much if you know for a fact that they shop at particular stores often enough.Smaller and cheaper does not necessarily mean "smaller" and being cheaper, either. If you know that something that doesn't cost a whole lot will mean more to them than the $50 doodad over yonder, then go for the cheaper gig.Good luck on that front. I'm on the same boat. :)