xisto Community
Scoutmann

Mccain

that is rather odd; but im a democrat, and even with ms palin exterminator on his side, i still wanted him to win;; anyways.. offtopic, but theres a theory that he is going to get killed.. before/during/after inaguration, by racist people.. possibly the KKK, anyone know whats up with that??? i thought such thing didnt exist, until i saw a post on CNN, i believe, about how the KKk beat up a latino..

that is rather odd; but im a democrat, and even with ms palin exterminator on his side, i still wanted him to win;; anyways.. offtopic, but theres a theory that he is going to get killed.. before/during/after inaguration, by racist people.. possibly the KKK, anyone know whats up with that??? i thought such thing didnt exist, until i saw a post on CNN, i believe, about how the KKk beat up a latino..

yeah dude the KKK beat up a latino that means they can kill the most protected man in the world no problem