xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

My Account Got Suspended!

WTF AND I STILL HAVE -7.63 CREDITS RIGHT AFTER I POSTED 3 LONG MESSAGES!!God, this is so much bull.I've had this account for a long time, my site got hacked, so I didn't come back.Then, wassie decided to be nice and give me privelages again, and I thank him for that.But, I don't think he reseted my posts, thus giving me low credits from the start.I wasn't able to post yesterday, because of school and my mother being in labor, so I wasn't available.They said one message a day, and this is my 4th today. And, my credits still haven't gone up yet.GOD this is making me mad.

all you have to do is make some posts....and resetting your posts will not effect yout credits... they are different things,credits are counted on the length and quality of posts and not the no. of posts...

Still...I'd thought they knew that I wasn't here.But when you don't post, your credits go down. And since I wasn't here, the credits went down.Oh, but I think this should bump me to 31 posts....yay?Oh, I need to upgrade, too.SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!

Mine was supended today, even after the other day I posted a few posts (after I got that warning crap e-mail) but well I used to have a lot more posts then the website updated and like half of my posts were gone, than something else happened that noone was posting got really boring and I started working full time so i couldn't make a lot of posts, but still on the weekends I'd come here checkout the new posts and write something, but yeah now my account got suspended and it sucks, but well can't complain alot, this is free after all!

Hey, guess what, me too! I got suspended today... and it was my fault though cause i havent posted for a while! =) But all i need is to post, and thank that the service is still free. we got rules to follow! and thats the consequence of the free service! stay cool! we all got lots of postings to do! goodluck to us!!! happy posting!

Mine was suspended too, just a littlke while ago, apparently I need 4 more posts to get it back, and my ponts are (negative) -6.08, damn it!But it was cuz I didn't post for ages, :P. Anyway Xisto, I think the new system's really good, keep it up!

Would you like that Xisto shuts down its service and Deletes all the data on the server just like the other hosts?The main reason for all this was the members never returned and never agreed to the TOS after getting hosting. I sincerely see many people returning and posting. But I hate to see, some people staying active for their hosting while the others sitting at home and enjoying the server without contribution.This system will ensure that only those people who contribute enjoy the service. The biggest advantage is the server is resources are free and the contributing user's hosting account enjoy higher percentage of uptime and performance.The mySQL hog ups and failures have gone down considerably after this system was introduced. If members dont like this service, it is for sure that they are not active. Because I dont see any reason for a member who is active to complain. Cragglo, who is active daily has more than 25 credits. So even if he decides to take a leave for a month, his account is still safe. Most of the members dont understand this.

Yea, you just need to post enough long messages so that your credits get above 4.That's what I need to do....because mine's exactly at 4.When did your account get suspended? And why didn't you get a message?I didn't get a message either, it just said that I had negative credits and that I needed to not post a lot of messages, but post long messages so that my credit will get up above 4.And it doesn't take long; Just post a lot.Oh, and it actually helps you because you get your post count up and stuff...That reminds me: I need for bandwith.. So, I need to go post.Later! :P:D

Yeah, my account got suspended. Its a sad day, but it is real hard to keep up with posting. I need four more credits im not sure what that means do I need to post four times or do I need to post a whole lot more then that to get my account back up im not sure but I guess I'll just post my little heart out and hope that It gets activated again.

I have >30 credits as of now and I see no reason why this system is bad...This is just great and this must continue... It is a great piece of work done by OpaQue and it must be encouraged and nurtured by us...Anyone who does not like this sytem is just plain lazy and wants to reap unjust benefits of the effort put in by others...Unlike the posts counts which semed not to have any advantage after a particluar level, the hosting credits are always useful. If your credit is not going up, it must be for some very good reason :D