xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Ringtones On Verizon Env?

I currently have the orange verizon env;; and well i flashed it to cricket; a san diego only service provider; but anyways;; i currently do not get picture messaging or internet on it (which seems to be the main way to get ringtones in it), is there any other way i can input ringtones in?? if there is could you provide detailed steps and what not?? i have the mp3playerthing starter kit, so i have the phones usb cable, memmory card & memmory card holder;:lol: ill love you forever if you can help me out;;

Well it would seem that this question has been asked a lot on yahoo answers and their seems to be a common answer, http://www.ventones.com/. It would seem as long as you have text messaging service they are able to text message you ring tones to your phone and the best part of it that its a free service and so you just set up an account, give your phone number and your set.

oh wow what part of no picture messaging did u not understand mike;; picture messaging is the same as file tranfer which equals ringtones;; I have no Internet on the phone, sure I get the little MSG but I can't receieve it