xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pk3r4lif3

Gangster Greed

These sites do not work...... It takes a whole lot of time and I doubt you will get much from it. Maybe if you are a kid and need money but you need a paypal account. You are going to get SCAMMED if you place your real information in. Also, don't use real email addresses.

Aspiration thats wrong they are not scams as long as you do it all righti signed up to prizerebel.com and i got a game sent to me by the mailand i done a few offers and i can prove it works :lol:

dude these sites are basically all scams. do not go near these sites. they sell your information to other companies who then continuously send you offers and stuff. they may have sent you the game but they have probably already sold your personal information to their partners who sell it to more advertisement companies and you will never stop getting emails from them of "cool new offers" and stuff like that. I have used these types of sites before and the one piece of advice I have is stay away.

But I guess you could use a different email address and not put your real information then you might as well give it a shot but I can tell you that 9/10 of these types of websites are scams and are definately not trustworthy.