xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

UT2004 for all the fans of this great fps

i just started playing the game today and i think its amazing, i have never played any of the previous games in the series but i think UT2004 is the best first person shooter game. its so fast paced and fun to just kill. but my eyes get tired a bit... so thats the only prob oh and another would have to be the sheer size of the game, but its an excellent game and i would reccomend it to everyone. :D

Like meca, i had never played any of the previous UT games intil Unreal Tournament 2004. At first, i couldn't get used to the pace of the game at all, far too fast paced for me, but after playing it for a while, i actually really started to enjoy it. It is a very fun game to play with a group of friends,

The UT series of games has definitely proven to be a winner. The upcoming UT2006 will be amazing, it will strike a grassroots for all games to come in the future. Photo-realism like the one coming in the Unreal 3 engine will be serious eye-candy, once games utilize it (and hardware becomes powerful enough for it).

Just check out some of the screenshots here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Amazing! :D

wow unreal 3 looks pretty awesome... but i think games now days are getting a bit outta hand... i mean they require so much in every aspect... its insane... games need more computing power than any other thing you can possibly do on a computer, well for a normal average user.

I love Unreal Tournament 2004 for it's fast paced actions while still holding up to above average graphics. With lots of weapons and vehicles. And people making custom mods and maps for the game is a huge plus. Also the many different playing modes. Is what makes this game too me, a very good game.

since there isn't any topics here...

who likes to play ut2004 and why?

4036[/snapback]

I am addicted to unreal tournament... i think i have to stop playing or it will take over my life....:D

I use to only be into editing and programing stuff, but ive stoped most of that for unreal tournament.... Someone help...! :ph34r:

I love unreal tournament 2004 aswell. I don't play games much nowadays as I have quite a lot of work to do and like editing my sportytalk.When I played it last year, I remember the ut2004rpg mod. This was fantastic. I used to connect to my friend's ip via the internet and we used to play RPG with each other, the one where you can buy better characteristics etc.I might have to get into it again sometime, as it was a fantastic game.Does anyone know any other modifications which are on par with ut2k4rpg? I only know the rpg one :huh: