xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

UT2004 for all the fans of this great fps

Unless you play it a lot and have a big harddrive its sort of a nuisance to have it because its 6 gig. I think its an ok game, but its basically just ut2003 with vehicles and some new maps. All the weapons are the same, it is basically just another re-release to make some more money.

Unless you play it a lot and have a big harddrive its sort of a nuisance to have it because its 6 gig. I think its an ok game, but its basically just ut2003 with vehicles and some new maps. All the weapons are the same, it is basically just another re-release to make some more money.

ehm ut2004 had to be ut2003 but they where not done yet so.
i've got the full ut series

be slow computer so.... loading take ages andf my fsp is only 30. but ok. 5 year old computer :P:P

this game is nice and ut2004 has more then ut2003 like vehicles and playmodes like onslaught and othersbut it easily takes alot of space on your Hd but i heard some people even have 20GB in their ut2004 folder so i dont think you cna complain then about having 6GB that it uses

ehm ut2004 had to be ut2003 but they where not done yet so.
i've got the full ut series

be slow computer so.... loading take ages andf my fsp is only 30. but ok. 5 year old computer :P:P
I have a new torament mode for UT2004.

I play UT2004..I play it when i'm bored.. i just can't seem to stop playing halo.. so basically i never get around to play ut2k4 anymore.. i play a lot when i do start playing though :P

i like to play it purely because u can blow the crap out of all ur m8s lol cos my m8 had been playing for sum time and i jsut started and killed em all lol so i love the game